I’m pretty sure they only say “Smowg” instead of “Smawg” because Sir Ian McKellen probably says it that way naturally… being a bad ass that he is.
Then, everybody else was too afraid to say anything about it.. I mean, after all, he’s probably right. Right? So, they just all followed his lead.
Body acceptance isn’t about telling people they are unhealthy. It’s not about healthy or not healthy. It’s not about justifying fatness or thinness.
It’s about not having to justify existence.
It’s about not having to be bullied for our choices and conditions.
Fat people are human beings. Yes, there is science that says we’ll die younger… but why does this have to mean you won’t carry our clothing size in a store?
Why do you hate? What about fatness bothers you? That you can’t fix us? That you want to encourage better health?
Stop pretending that you’re helping. You’re only fueling insecurities. This leads to suicide. Death.
Legend of Zelda Questionnaire!
- I'm just doing this for me.
- 1. What was your first Zelda game?
- I want to say Ocarina of Time... I THINK it was... Then, I never missed another game in the series (and eventually went back to the earlier games. But, I've never beaten LoZ NES).
- 2. Which game is your favorite?
- Right now, it's ALBW.
- Overall... Majora's Mask. And, I'm sure in a month or so, after the high has worn off, it will come back to MM for good until the next game.
- 3. Which one was the hardest for you to beat?
- The original and its sequels are almost impossible.
- 4. How old were you when you started playing video games? (Or Zelda specifically)
- I was 6 when Ocarina came out. I played it a couple of years later.
- 5. What is your favorite Zelda moment?
- The moon in Majora's. All the moon stuff.
- 6. If you could own any weapon or item from any of the games, which one would it be?
- Hookshot, I think. I would love to just be hooked around the world. hahaha.
- 7. Which dungeon would you say you enjoyed the most?
- I really think the Fire temple in WW is so much fun. : ) But, I also love the fire temples in every game.
- 8. Which dungeon would you say you enjoyed the least?
- Water. Temple. You know of which game I speak.
- 9. Who is your favorite character overall?
- 10. Which corner of the Triforce would you have?
- Wisdom is what I'd get. But, I want courage.
- 11. Which is your favorite Goddess (Din, Nayru, Farore)
- 12. What is your favorite Link design from all of the games?
- Probably Fierce Deity (does this count? haha)
- 13. What is your favorite Zelda design from all of the games?
- Minish cap looks silly. But, I still like him.
- 14. What is your favorite Ganondorf/Ganon design from all of the games?
- We can all agree that Ocarina had the best Ganons.
- 15. If you could be any character which one would you be?
- 16. If you could cosplay any character, which one would you pick?
- King of Red Lions. Cause I'm fat. : D hahaha.
- 17. Your favorite theme song from the series
- Hyrule Overworld, ALBW
- 18. Your favorite Ocarina song to play
- Song of Time.
- 19. Your favorite enemy to fight?
- Stalfos. Fav boss? I actually really enjoyed the final battle from ALBW. But, maybe Majora?
- 20. The enemy that throws you into a fit of rage when you have fight them?
- The ram from MM.
- 21. What would you say is the main cause of death for you when you’re playing?
- In the GB games, when all the enemies gang up on me!
- 22. What do you prefer to keep in your bottles?
- So many fairies... But, recently, I've been turning to potions.
- 23. What hopes do you have for “Zelda U”?
- High. HIGH hopes. SS disappointed me. So much.
- 24. What is your favorite mini game?
- In Wind Waker... the Battleship game is so frustratingly fun.
- 25. What is your favorite & least favorite sidequest?
- Fav is the Wedding sequence in MM. Least is the trade sequence in LA.
- 26. What is a sidequest that you’ve never been able to complete?
- I've never failed at a sidequest I've attempted. : P
- 27. What would you say is your most challenging in-game moment?
- That moment when you can't find the last key in Key Cavern in LA.
- 28. Your ultimate LOZ OTP?
- Link and Zelda.
- 29. Your ultimate LOZ NOTP?
- Link and Ravio...
- 30. Who was your favorite sidekick and how did you see their relationship with Link?
- Can I count Epona? SHE'S SUCH A MAJESTIC HORSE.
- 31. Who was your least favorite sidekick and how did you see their relationship with Link?
- Makar from WW is annoying...
- 32. Have you ever cried while playing a Zelda game?
- Yes. I cried in the wedding sequence of MM and in Wind Waker at the end. I ALMOST cried at the end of TP and ALBW but I resisted.
- 33. If you could own any mask from Majora’s Mask, which would you own and why?
- Majora's. Cause I want to live on the edge.
- 34. What race do you think you would be if you lived in the Zelda world?
- Goron. Definitely.
- 35. What’s a headcanon that you can’t let go of?
- The Gerudo date Hylians, but they can’t actually have children with them. The Gerudo King is the only male and all of the Gerudo are his daughters. One male being born every 100 years isn’t a problem because the Gerudo live a long time (see: Koume and Kotake, 300+ years old). Their disappearance from subsequent Zelda games is because they lost their only male when Ganondorf was killed/vanished and they died out.
- -lazdo (tumblr user)
- 36. What is your favorite place in the Zelda games?
- I feel at home in the Temple of Time. And, on outset island.
- 37. How many Zelda games have you played?
- All of them. Every. Single. One.
- 38. How many Zelda games do you own?
- All of them.
- 39. Your headcanons about the Zelda/Ganondorf/Link reincarnations?
- I don't have any! I think each Zelda and Link are just subsequent generations. And, Ganon is the same throughout until the timelines split, of course.
- 40. Is there anything in the games that you wish were different?
- No! : )
- 41. What character did you dislike the most and why?
- Navi was annoying until Navi had to leave. Then, Connor missed Navi greatly.
- 42. Your favorite in-game quote?
- "Hey.. Listen!"And...
- "King of Red Lions: He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted... That is what you said, is it not, Ganondorf? Gods of the Triforce! Hear that which I desire! Hope! I desire hope for these children! Give them a future! Wash away this ancient land of Hyrule! Let a ray of hope shine on the future of the world!!! And let our destinies finally be fulfilled... Ganondorf! May you drown with Hyrule!!!
- Ganondorf: [after laughing maniacally while water pours into Hyrule] This is foolishness... A future...for you?
- Tetra/Zelda: What are you laughing at, Ganondorf. You're insane! [to Link while giving him Master Sword] Link, I'm sorry! I overslept! I think it's time for us to say goodbye to this place. We must return to the world above! Back to our ocean!
- Ganondorf: Very well, then... Allow me to show you... Your future... Yes... Allow me to show you... Just what hope you have...See how much your precious Triforce is worth!"
- Wind waker
- 43. What do you think the red, green, and blue potions would taste like?
- Red like blood... Green like sparkling juice... and blue like a heavy gross liquid.
- 44. What is your favorite title screen?
- Wind waker
- 45. Do you have any Zelda tattoos?
- 46. Would you drop everything and go live in Hyrule if you could?
- 47. If you could have any instrument from the games which one would you have?
- That Zora guitar.. c'mon now. ;)
- 48. Which character would you team up with or rely on in a life threatening situation?
- I would love to win over Ganondorf. haha. Use him to protect me. COULD YOU IMAGINE GANONDORF PROTECTING A FRIEND WHILE TAKING OVER THE WORLD? *cries*
- 49. What art style has been your favorite or you would like to see in future games?
- I like the hyper-realism of TP.
- 50. How has LOZ made a difference in your life or the way you see video games?
- It's introduced me into a universe as in depth as Lord of the Rings. : ) And, the mythology is so rich, and beautiful. And, it's so challenging to live these stories. It's glorious!
yuga’s kicking my ass in hero mode but that’s ok bc i get to spend more time with my boyfriend :’)
update: i’m a fucking idiot and forgot i could use the arrow
I DID THIS TOO!!!! I had to go back to my last save because I was defeated (did no death run in Hero mode).
Not until I remembered I even had arrows… Oy.
Is everyone here aware that when you die…
You have the option to be cremated and turned into a vinyl record full of your favorite music?
i’m not going to join the black parade
i’m going to become the black parade
Your memory will carry on
I JSUT SCREAMED HOLY SH IT
guess whos getting cremated and turned into a vinyl of the booty song
Yes. This is it! This is my destiny.
So, I beat A Link Between Worlds yesterday, and I just wanted to share my thoughts real fast!
(spoilers under the cut)
I feel like it’s not short if you 100% with no deaths. Hahah. Talk about a challenge. It’s SO easy to die in this game on Hero mode.
Do you ever feel like your heart has too much air in it?
Like it’s pushing out in every direction?
Like you want to cry because it takes your breath away?
Like the feeling of one big sigh brings you back to the present?
I’m a fan of all this.
Well, thank you sir!
AND ARE YOU SO PUMPED FOR THE MOVIE?
Why, you’re welcome, ma’am!
I AM SO PUMPED FOR THE MOVIE!
today in latin we learned the word tardus, which means slow or late, and all i could think was
I laughed and then I cried
a doctor is never late. nor is he early. he arrives precisely when he means to.